Frequently Asked Questions

How do I pay my annual dues?

Dues can be paid by sending a check to:

A Bookkeeping Advantage

PO Box 280908

Lakewood, CO 80228-0908

Phone #: 303-233-2870 Fax #: 303-233-2873

How much are the dues?

The dues are $125/year. 

What is the penalty for not paying the dues?

If payment is not received, a lien is placed on your property for the amount owed.  

How do I get on the HOA email list?

Please send an email to John Sadwith at requesting to be added to the email list. 

How does the title company get a status letter?

 To obtain a status letter, please contact:

Roberta Millard

A Bookkeeping Advantage

PO Box 280908

Lakewood, CO 80228-0908

Phone #: 303-233-2870

What days do trash, recycling, overflow, and large item pickup occur? has a robust site that answers all of these questions.  Click here to get to their site and simply enter your address in the fields and all of your trash questions will be answered.   

What do I do if I see a suspicious person or vehicle?

If you see a suspicious person or vehicle, call the police or call 911.  Then call the Covenant Community Service at 303-552-9027. 

What is the Garage Door Program?

To increase safety in our community, Covenant Community Service (CCS) offers a voluntary program in which CCS notifies the resident in case of an open garage door, or any other highly suspicious activity at the residence.  Information will remain confidential.  

Who do I call to report potholes, noisy neighbors, and other non-emergency issues? has the Denver 311 Help Center that is a link for non-emergency services and communications between citizens to the City and County of Denver.  You can call them by dialing 311 on your phone, or you can report a problem on their website by clicking here

I want to perform some construction activities on my home. Do I need to get any approvals?

Yes.  Please see the Architectural Review page.  That page includes a link to the Architectural Review Plan Submittal Procedures which details the steps necessary to get approval to begin construction.  Any construction activity, including but not limited to, new construction, improvements to existing structures, fences, etc, are subject to review pursuant to the Covenants and Design Guidelines of the Association. 

How do I contact the Architectural Committee?

You can send an email to

How to I submit an application for Association approval of improvements?

Please see the Architectural Review Plan Submittal Procedures on the Architectural Review page.